In the world of high technology is constantly going on so much that even we sometimes difficult to choose the most interesting. But we were still able. So the next few minutes will hold together!
1. it Seems that death from lack of vitamin D does not threaten us — China will complete the construction of the "artificial sun" this year!
To get an alternative and unlimited source of energy, scientists heated plasma to record temperatures inside a special chamber, called a tokamak. In November, the researchers were able to heat plasma to a temperature of 100 million degrees Celsius.
If this goal is really achieved, a new device will be a reliable template for creating fusion reactors that will provide the entire planet with alternative energy. And could from Tony stark to call, so he'd learned all about fusion!
2. From Elon musk, it seems, has seven Fridays in the week. Tesla decided to close all retail stores. But... it will have to pay buyers! Support the stores cost money, so the cost of electric cars Tesla Model S and Model X will increase again. The price of "budget" will remain the same, and will amount to $ 35,000.
The Company has already managed to close 10% of retail stores and says that due to low attendance, sooner or later they would still be closed. However it intends to restore some of them, but with fewer employees.
Buyers still have time to buy cars at a discounted price until March 18. It is noteworthy that in checkout in any case, have through the Internet, even in store. Although we're talking about, where you are in Russia gathered at a Tesla ride?
3. And now the really cool news — Russian scientists were able to turn back time! Well, almost. In fact, scientists from the Moscow physical-technical Institute, together with colleagues from the USA and Switzerland have conducted experiments, which successfully made a quantum computer to return to a state of the past.
Of Course, the opening of Russian scientists are unlikely to lead to the creation of a time machine, with which people can travel into the past. However, the team of physicists managed to split second to return a quantum computer by IBM in the state in which he had been a moment earlier. And even this result may be surprising implications for the future of computing, quantum physics and all our comprehension of time itself.
As it turned out, the electron really can be in the past: he returns to the state, which was moments ago. However, this should happen very rarely, and at the same time "rewinding" back will be only 0.06 nanoseconds.
4. the Rover "opportunity" has become known not only to those that worked on the surface of the red planet for almost 15 years instead of 90 days that took him from the scientists. Alas, 10 Jun 2018 he's been out for the last time: then Mars covered powerful dust storm, which apparently put an end to a very brave and hard-working Rover. However NASA managed to get the last images that the Rover transmitted to Earth just before his departure to sleep.
The Latest Mars Rover panorama was composed of 354 images, which were made on camera Pancam 13 may to 10 June 2018. On the photo you can see the inner slope of the Western shaft of endeavour crater, and the Rover itself — or rather, its traces and the antenna.
And here is the last photo that the opportunity Rover transmitted to Earth before his "disappearance". Because of the darkness in the pictures is very much "noise", but if you try, you can find the Sun in the Martian sky. Found?
What are you, here it is!
5. Your Rover now does, except that AVTOVAZ — even Toyota is developing a lunar Rover. One of the main requirements is greater freedom of space explorers — it is important that if you wish, they could even remove their costumes. Probably so the Japanese space explorers want to hasten the day when people will be able to feel on other space objects almost like home.
We Already know that the Rover will be the size of two minibus with a living area of 13 square meters, and will accommodate two people. The allocated space is just enough that the researchers were able to take off the heavy suits. For the power supply will use solar energy — it is expected that it will be enough to overcome the 10 000 kilometers.
Interesting, but everything inside is covered in Alcantara?
These are the main news from the world of high technology for the week. Do you think China will really be able to create an artificial Sun? Write about it .
what do you think, is there a flying skateboard (hoverboard) from the movie "Back to the future" really? For many, this can become a discovery, but a fantastic means of transportation has long been established and used for flight. It's called Air Fly...
the Expression «not necessary » should not be taken too literally. The fact is that, despite the very simple device (steering wheel, pedals, a chain and a pair of wheels), many developers are constantly making features in a classic design a...
Modern or augmented reality may well have to show us a very decent quality graphics. Well, about sound quality and can not speak. However, in order to completely immerse themselves in virtual worlds we need a new method of management, because the tra...
the impression is that together with the progress of human civilization progress and its problems. The industrial revolution led to climate change: the oceans are clogged with plastic, and the planet is gradually turning into Venu...
Authentication system face recognition is becoming more and more popular: we, for example, when was the , came to the event with its help. But what if you install such a system in place with a much larger flow of people — fo...
Natives of Russia, working in Britain, Konstantin Novoselov and Andrey Geim have created a graphene – translucent layer of carbon one atom thick in 2004. From this point almost immediately and everywhere we began to hear laudatory...