According to the study , 70% of smartphone users who ever bought the goods in the store, first used a mobile device to search for information about them. People can not imagine their life without mobile phones and the brands in turn benefit from it. Smartphones have become a new channel for promoting products and services. Recently launched App Banners — an app that shows ads to users when unlocking the phone.
Back to school App for users
1. Register in the application, set the language settings and use easy account. Before starting the application, the audience of the company consisted of 3.5 million users.
2. Include personal information in the app and receive only relevant advertising. The app is already used by residents of more than 190 countries around the world. more likely to buy from companies whose mobile applications are configured in accordance with the location of the customer.
3. Set how often you want to see ads. spent on offline and online purchasing, learning media on mobile devices. While advertisers spend only 12% of the budget on mobile advertising.
4. Invite your friends and earn bonus referral program.
Back to school App for brands and advertisers.
1. The targeting is configured in accordance with the personal information of users. This is significant for brands, because not able to reach your target audience.
2. The app gives a real review the ads only to the target audience. Users spend on mobile phones per day.
The App can be downloaded in . To get more information about application and network EasyVisual on or at .
Online TV is now gaining popularity — not surprising, since obschedomovoe antenna gives a maximum of 30-40 channels, and often it is limited to 18-20 analog (!) programs. Fortunately now to view your favorite shows, just con...
for anybody not a secret that Windows 10 is a great software that works as it should for most users. Only it is not so cheap. But there is a way to resolve this issue. When it comes to acquiring software, especially if it costs m...
the Future is happening before our eyes. More and more offices set format that covers a broad range of objectives of the company. And in the foreseeable future, futurists foretell a radical change in the workspace. What kind of w...