Major technology companies are constantly buying smaller but promising companies. Generally, these mergers and acquisitions is best to talk about the plans of companies and their success. Analysts from Verve Search has processed the last transaction and identified the largest. About them will tell.
19. Company GameSparks is a cloud – based platform for game developers that provides a gaming functions on the server side. Amazon purchased the company for $ 10 million.
18. Following the acquisition again for Amazon. The company bought Harvest.ai dealing with security. It spent $ 20 million.
17. Creator for virtual and augmented reality Vrvana was a $ 30 million company from Cupertino called Apple.
16. Cloud solutions from Cloudyn together with the team that created them, acquired by Microsoft for $ 50 million.
15. the Company Body Labs, creating a three-dimensional human body model with the use of machine learning today is under the wing after Amazon deals for $ 50 million.
14. Microsoft last year also acquired the company that handles security. Hexadite was bought for $ 100 million.
13. MindMeld Inc. created assistant, able to order you a coffee. Their technology uses machine learning, and it attracted Cisco. The company was purchased for $ 125 million.
12. Company FUNimation, which distributes entertainment content, has been acquired by Sony for $ 150 million.
11. $ 200 million spent by Apple on the technology of artificial intelligence and machine learning from the Lattice Data.
10. Another major acquisition Apple – Shazam. It spent $ 400 million.
9. Website Souq.com sold almost everything from electronics to clothes. Amazon got it for $ 580 million.
8. 610 million dollars worth company Viptela Inc., involved in software development. It is so much spent on it Cisco.
7. Simplivity proposed a new approach to data storage. It is interested in HP, which spent company $ 650 million.
6. data Storage, apparently, an important area for HP. Another company, Nimble Storage, was purchased for 1.09 billion dollars.
5. Google acquired the business of the company HTC, is associated with the production of smartphones, for $ 1.1 billion.
4. BroadSoft suggested solution for communication between various electronic devices. Cisco has spent on the company to $ 1.9 billion.
3. App Dynamics is responsible for monitoring the operation of solutions for business. This is important to Cisco, and the company decided to spend $ 3.7 billion.
2. 13.7 billion dollars spent on Amazon food stores Whole Foods that spetsializiruyutsya on healthy food.
1. First place went to Intel. She is an Israeli developer of unmanned vehicles Mobileye for $ 15.3 billion.
Wall Street Analyst mark Mahoney is widely known for its successful investments. He invested in technology companies almost without mistakes. He recently spoke at the Fortune Brainstorm Tech conference in aspen, where he spoke about how to recognize ...
Recently, Google was accused of actions aimed at monopolizirovany Europe market. For this the company will pay a fine in the amount of $ 5 billion. Can you really say that Google is a monopoly? To answer this question using the data provided in Stati...
gene Munster, a managing partner Loup Ventures, a venture capital company that invests in virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and robotics. Elon Musk – founder of Tesla and SpaceX, genius, and the man who recently throws insul...
ICO Market is becoming increasingly unpredictable. Because of its availability on ICO today come all anyone, including fraudsters who use the primary placement only to collect money. Most of the "new" blockchain projects resemble ...
Leaders are constantly told that the most difficult among them is to manage your time. For this reason, Michael E. porter and Nitin nor'ya from the Harvard Business Review has launched a study. They watched the 27 CEOs for three m...
outside exchange Mt. Gox will start paying people who are owed money next year. This became known from the statement of the authorized custodian of the exchange of the bankrupt, Nobuaki Kobayashi. In the period from 2010 to 2014 t...